Management Company Services
What we do
We recognise that increasingly local authorities are not adopting estate open spaces and infrastructure. We are therefore able to offer developers a comprehensive and innovative management solution.
Many local authorities no longer accept responsibility for the management and maintenance of the communal open spaces and facilities of a new estate. We recognise the potential reputational impact for developers and our service provides a comprehensive and trusted professional solution that protects your reputation by providing excellent customer service, transparency and accountability.
Our package includes:
- Establishing an estate management company for the development (if required);
- Maintenance and frequency advice;
- Service charge calculation, billing and collection. Debt collection as required.
- Resident welcome pack, explaining our services and the standards residents can expect, including frequently asked questions;
- Regular liaison with the sales team during build phase;
- Annual meeting with residents and key stakeholders;
- Annual service charge statement – setting out standards, performance and related accounts;
- Comprehensive customer service package via our award-winning partners;
- Rushcliffe Borough Council Customer Services;
- Website – Customer comments and report a problem. Customer tracking of the reported issue.
- Weekly site inspection audits;
- Appropriate insurances;
- Management of our partner maintenance contractors, scheduling and procurement of services where required; and
- Liaison with the appropriate local authorities.
Click here to view the Association of Residential Managing Agents Ltd guide